I LOVE guacamole with just about everything tortillas, burgers, taquitos on a spoon, but there are times when I find it too mushy. In the following recipe Chef Duran adds crunchy diced radishes which makes for a nice texture.
Keep the guacamole in the molcajete for a unique Party Spread.
Here is Chef Duran’s Guacamole Recipe:
- 2 Ripened avocados, halved and pitted
- 3 Small red radishes, diced
- ¼ Cup finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ Cup snipped fresh chives
- Kosher salt or table salt, to taste
- Juice of ½ lime
- Bottled Chipotle Hot Pepper Sauce (optional)
- Scoop avocado flesh (for best results, inside an IMUSA Molcajete) and add the cilantro, chopped chives, lime juice, and chipotle hot pepper sauce.
- Gently mash with until the desired consistency is reached.
- Fold in diced radishes and season with salt to taste.
This guacamole recipe is really simple isn’t it and I love that it adds a lot more texture.
Here is a printable version of this guacamole recipes for your convenience:
Find thisand other SuperBowl supplies at your local Target or online.