Welcome another addition to our Game Day Recipe Series. Today’s Recipe is a Spicy Lentil Dip. I love lentils, they are versatile but are also absolutely delicious all on their own. The Heirloom Lentils I am using for this recipe are from the folks at Pereg Gourmet.
[Disclaimer: I receive products and give my own true opinion]
For this recipe I used fresh corn tortillas some were cooked tostada style and others where made into tortilla chips. Here is how to make Spicy Lentil Dip
- Pereg Gourmet Lentils
- Kosher Salt
- Chili Powder
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Red Pepper
- Mexican Oregano
- Cook Lentils according to package instructions
- Gather seasonings and add to lentils
- Emulsify mixture, be sure to leave some texture
- Cook on medium low for 15 minutes longer.
- Mixture will thicken as it cools, if too thick add stock or water.
- For this recipe I crisped up mini tortillas and made fresh tortilla chips
Pereg Gourmet has many natural foods to try.
Looking for more Dip Recipes, try these…