Welcome to the Gift Basket Giveaway sponsored by World Vision. I was provided information about these gift ideas and products to share with my readers. Opinions given are my own.
When I was first introduced to World Vision we have tried to support what they are doing. Now is a great time to get started, you can help others while getting your Christmas shopping done. World Vision has a catalog filled with handcrafted gifts from places around the world. Purchases help with clean water, food, shelter, and much more.
WHY BUY FROM WORLD VISION?
The 2017 World Vision Gift Catalog contains more than 250 poverty-fighting gifts, ranging in price from $16 to $39,000, that improve the quality of life for struggling children and families in the U.S. and around the world. The money raised from each purchase of these handcrafted gifts supports a variety of World Vision’s programs around the world. In 2016, they helped 650,000 people with funds generated by the Catalog.
WORLD VISION GIVEAWAY
I really love all of the amazing products from the 2017 World Vision Gift Catalog. Thank you to World Vision for sponsoring this giveaway. One lucky reader will win this very nice package filled with World Vision Holiday Gifts – valued over $500 value and it includes:
- The Heaton Hope Bracelet ($100) – This year, everyone’s favorite TV mom, Patricia Heaton, has partnered with World Vision to design the Patricia Heaton Hope Bracelet. The name was purposely chosen to encourage people to feel hopeful about our world and to give hope, through generosity, to those in need.
- Vietnamese Tote ($100) – Disabled Vietnamese women gain independence by creating these beautiful hand-embroidered purses.
- African Soapstone Box ($85) – Talented artisans bring the raw stone to life with etched designs and hand dyed finishes that showcase modern African creativity and provide a sustainable way out of poverty.
- Charm Necklace ($100) – Made by a gold and silver plating specialist in India, the unique and elegant charms make this necklace a subtle statement piece.
- Infinity Scarf ($75) – This fashion-forward accessory is made by artisans in India who are trained in the loom industry to attain skills and a sustainable livelihood.
- Wraparound Ring ($55) – A vibrant, adjustable ring with aqua and blue chalcedony stones set in metal, made by female artisans in India.
This would be a great way to get started on your Holiday Shopping List.. Open to U.S. residents only.
You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US.
Ends 11/23 at 11:59 pm EST. Here’s how to enter:
Disclaimer: Contest open to U.S. residents only, ages 18 and over. No Purchase Necessary to enter. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube or Twitter. One entrant per household/IP address.
This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address, and/or Facebook account. Anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not. Sponsor is responsible for the fulfillment of this prize.