Recently I was able to ask David Eisel, renowned chef and brains behind Bob Evans a few questions about our Thanksgiving Dinner.
Here are the questions I asked…
- I have personal holiday favorites that the family either nibble or don’t eat. I don’t want to waste a large casserole dish of green bean casserole or candied yams but I don’t want to eat it by myself either, it won’t help my waist line. Do you have recipe suggestions for smaller servings for these dishes?
- I have heard on a few occasions, but I wanted to ask..Do I really need to baste a Turkey every hour or is it ok to leave it covered until its time to begin the browning process?
- I will be cooking for a family of eight. Any suggestions, preparations or “make-aheads” would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you Chef Eisel for taking the time to answer my questions and for all the great suggestions.
Find great Recipes onand
This interview opportunity is sponsored by Bob Evans Farms. My opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Anjanette Young (see all)
- Easy Recipes: Tamale Pie - August 27, 2014
- Huge Savings at Grocery Outlet and 2 Gift Card Giveaways #spon - August 19, 2014
- Reading to Your Preschooler - August 17, 2014