Have you ever wondered just home much we rely on music to get us through our day? I usually have music streaming when I’m working out, cleaning house, working on the blog or just relaxing. That is why I like Amazon Music Unlimited and thought I would share.
Why Amazon Music Unlimited?
- You get to stream over tens of millions of songs without a bunch of ads and you can skip songs to your heart’s delight.
- Sometimes I like to hear something different and don’t want to think about what song is next. On Amazon Music, there are thousands of programmed playlists and stations.
- We have access to all the newest releases from today’s most popular artists.
- Another added bonus is you can download all your favorite songs, albums, and playlists to play offline.
What are the membership options?
- Non-prime Members – pay $9.99 per month on a month to month basis.
- Prime Members-Only – pay $7.99 per month or sign up for a full year membership for $79 a year (get 2 months free! 12 months for the price of 10 months).
- Amazon Echo, Dot or Tap Owners – Those that sign up for Amazon Music Unlimited only pay $3.99 per month and play your favorite music with innovative Alexa voice controls, exclusive to Amazon Music. To start your free trial, just ask, “Alexa, try Amazon Music Unlimited.” The Echo Plan is a special, low-cost subscription plan designed for Echo owners who want to listen to Amazon Music Unlimited solely on their Echo.
- Family Plan – My favorite! Pay $14.99 per month for up to 6 family members for Prime and non-Prime members. Prime Members only can get 2 months free by electing a full year membership for $149 per year. Each family member (up to six) has the same functionality as an Individual Plan subscription. You and your family can stream music on up to 6 devices at the same time.
I am an Amazon Prime user, but I like that everyone can enjoy music streaming without being a member.