Roasted Garlic Tuna and Pesto Crostini’
1 can (4.5 oz) StarKist SelectsYellowfin Marinated Tuna Fillet in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic, chunked and oil mixed in
1 French baguette, sliced thinly into ½-inch slices
½ jar (8 oz.) prepared pesto
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Optional: thinly sliced roasted red pepper
· Toast Bread on both sides
· Spread approximately ½ – 1 teaspoon of prepared pesto on each slice of bread
· Top with approximately 1 teaspoon crumbled feta cheese and 1 teaspoon of tuna
· Place under broiler and cook just until cheese begins to soften and brown slightly.
· Garnish with roasted red pepper, if desired
I received this recipe from StarKist so I could share with my readers, Thank you… Enjoy.
Latest posts by MommaYoung (see all)
- Paleo Appetizers: Wrapped Asparagus - March 7, 2014
- Keeping an Open Heart: Open Hearts by Jane Seymour at Kay Jewelers - March 5, 2014
- St Pattys Day Crafts - March 4, 2014