Roasted Garlic Tuna and Pesto Crostini’
1 can (4.5 oz) StarKist SelectsYellowfin Marinated Tuna Fillet in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic, chunked and oil mixed in
1 French baguette, sliced thinly into ½-inch slices
½ jar (8 oz.) prepared pesto
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Optional: thinly sliced roasted red pepper
· Toast Bread on both sides
· Spread approximately ½ – 1 teaspoon of prepared pesto on each slice of bread
· Top with approximately 1 teaspoon crumbled feta cheese and 1 teaspoon of tuna
· Place under broiler and cook just until cheese begins to soften and brown slightly.
· Garnish with roasted red pepper, if desired
I received this recipe fromso I could share with my readers, Thank you… Enjoy.
Latest posts by Anjanette Young (see all)
- Game Day Recipes: Buttermilk Popcorn Chicken - September 16, 2014
- Game Day Recipes: Easy Sliders - September 15, 2014
- Game Day Recipes: Delicious Recipes for the Big Game - September 14, 2014