There in one feeling that comes to mind when I open the door and find a beauty box; a little bit of excitement. Maybe it is the giddy little girl in my but I do love receiving surprises in the mail and am I always pleased with the contents of my beautybox five.
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
This Beauty Box included:
- Retinol Spa Treatment Mask Retail: $7.50
- This mask is the preformed kind soaked in retinol goodness. It was cool and relaxing. I really did feel like I was in a spa.
- Spay Day Hair Ties: $6.50
- A girl with hair like ours can never have enough hair ties. These are prefect for putting hair back while washing, exfoliating, or putting on makeup.
- Olive Natural Beauty Elixir: $36.00
- I received a sample size of this, which is more then enough to last a while. There really is a glow after using it.
- Hot Oil Therapy Treatment: $2.59
- I remember using Vo5 as a kid and just like back then it leaves my hair feeling moisturized.
- Facial Exfoliating Brush: $17.00
- This little brush feels like silk and I love how it gently exfoliates my skin without being to abrasive. It has a little chain so I can hang it in the shower or bathroom and it won’t get lost.
Each little subscription box has something that I know the girls and I will use and I may have not tried before.
What is? It is a monthly subscription service that delivers 5 cosmetic samples to your door for $12 a month less if you pay for the year.
The Products: 4-5 full size and sample size beauty products.
Ships to: US and Canada
I’m looking forward to reviewing each month’s subscription boxes!