Monday is the start of week two on the MILI challenge. I’ll admit it was a bad week to begin with bad news and other hiccups last week. Once I got past that it took a little while to find my focus. Thank goodness because my scale was slightly higher then before.
I know I said I wouldn’t restrict my diet, but I think that is only realistic if I am closer to my goal weight. There are more than 100 pounds trying to work their way off of me so, I am going to help them along. So I am working on eating lean, lower carbs, higher protein and veggies.
As far as exercise goes, I have been trying to get two forms of exercise in a day ie…am aerobics and pm toning. I received ato review, so I am enjoying my floor exercises. I like to do those because I can do them at anytime, even when the hubby is watching TV in the same room.
Here is my info for the week:
- Monday – Spent the day worrying, too bad that don’t burn calories.
- Tuesday – Same
- pm 10 minutes on total gym & crunches, inner/outer thighs, stretching
- am 16 minutes on the Wii
- pm crunches, inner/outer thighs
- am 16 min Wii Fit
- 15 minute walk
- 20 minute walk
- Breakfast: 3 hardboiled eggs, 1 glass of metimucil, vitamins, 1 glass of water
- Lunch: Half chicken patty 2 tbsp pb
- Dinner: 1/2 pkg Meditranian chicken Simply Sensible Entrees
- Breakfast – 1 scrambled egg and 1 slice turkey bacon
- Snack – 2 TBSP peanut butter
- Lunch – Spinach Egg White Salad & remainder of
- Dinner – 1 Cup Spaghetti & Prego
- Snack – 3 Cups Popcorn
- Breakfast – 2 Scrambles Eggs 2 Slices of Turkey Bacon
- Lunch – 1/2 Simply Sensible Entree Zesty Chicken
- Snack – 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- Dinner – other half of entree
- 1/17 266.6
- 1/24 266.6 +/- 0
See I have to hit the work outs 10x harder, I was too leisure this past week. Off to something fun, a carnival!
This week’s bloggling carnival is Sponsored by
Question: How are you getting more fiber in your diet this New Year?
The easiest way for me is to eat foods high in fiber like oatmeal, whole wheat bread and popcorn. I also drink fiber drinks if my intake wasn’t enough throughout the week.
Here are the other participants in the MILI Challenge, send them some love:
Please let me know if I missed anyone. You can read more about the challenger here at
I’m writing this post as an entry to a blogging carnival sponsored by Fiber Plus. I will be receiving free product in return.
I am also competing with other Mamavation Moms in the Move It or Lose It Challenge. The winner will receive $500 and a new pair of shoes.
Latest posts by Anjanette Young (see all)
- Our Trip to Topaz Lake - September 2, 2014
- Tips for Helping Your Children Adjust to a New Sibling - August 29, 2014
- How to Help Your Child Succeed This School Year - August 28, 2014