I am so kicking myself. I have been telling my husband for years we are still in tune with our hunched over, grunting ancestors. Why didn’t I have the foresight to market that idea. Oh well.
Our cave jeans want to procreate with someone who make us strong healthy babies.
Our cave jeans want to be head cave girl.
We want to rock our cave jeans, but there are a few difference…
- We no longer have to forage for our food. There is a fast food joint and grocery store on every corner.
- Berries were once a rare delicacy. We now have sweets/carbs galore.
Why am I bringing all this up? Because MamavationTV Guest Neely Quinn, is going to give us the 101 on the Paleo diet we all have heard of.
So come on over, it is about to start http://www.minglemediatv.com/mamavation.html.
What’s up with me? We’ll I am flying by the seat of my pants. Sports is in full swing and it has made my eating plans a little challenging. We are eating healthy for the most part, but it is in whatever I can put in the pressure cooker or crock pot. So proportionality it is a little challenging. I am walking (hobbling) twice a week at my daughter’s cheer practice.
Hugs and love to my sisters…
If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please visit Mamavation.com for instructions on how to pledge. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter.
Latest posts by MommaYoung (see all)
- Keeping an Open Heart: Open Hearts by Jane Seymour at Kay Jewelers - March 5, 2014
- St Pattys Day Crafts - March 4, 2014
- Choosing an Exercise Bike - March 3, 2014