It’s been a while, but I miss randomly spilling my guts out I mean sharing with my friends. I feel like I need a vacation from the past two weeks.
- birthdays galore. We had birthdays on 8/28, 9/3, 9/23, 9/27, 10/2, and the baby turned ONE on 10/5. Shwooo that is a lot of parties, presents and cake <—insert sicky face here. Not that I have eaten it all, but it just don’t even smell good to me right now. PapaBear’s birthday is on the 25th and I’m thinking video games for him.
- We had a 12 hour round trip for my son’s football game but to even get to watch a play. My poor cheerleader was so sick and Momma had lots of clean up to do. We made it there just in time for him to run on the field. Thank goodness I brought spare outfits and thank goodness no one else got sick, i would be stuck. But at least I got pretty pics of the hills.
- All that and I have been the walking wounded. Doctor said both ankles have arthritis and it is pain I no like. Copious amounts of Ibuprofen barely puts a dent in the pain. I was telling a friend that if felt like I was having a baby out of my foot. No really I have had six kids so I know the feeling. Sheesh.
- That leads me to more working out of my feet. Love my exercise ball and bands.
- Oh got a twitter party tomorrow
- Handles to follow: @kellywann & @mommayoung
- When: 1-2 pm EST (10-11 am PST) October 10, 2012
- Where: on Twitter, using the hashtag #healthymama
- Working on a gift guide with 3 other bloggers makes momma a busy girl, but I think I’d be bored with out things to do. Which leads me to the laundry..
- What is my fairly laundry mother. I can wash all day but I have to say I despise folding…
- The we are going to do a Halloween party for my 8 year old and her classmates because I am a gluten for punishment. I mean because it will be lots of fun…
- We need a lot more construction paper. Can’t believe how much we go through. what do you ya’ll do with the scraps? I was thinking of making homemade paper. Doesn’t that sound fun?
- Ok I am off but I’m leaving you with another Random Tuesday Rebel V…. visit her blog
Latest posts by Anjanette Young (see all)
- Game Day Recipes: Buttermilk Popcorn Chicken - September 16, 2014
- Game Day Recipes: Easy Sliders - September 15, 2014
- Game Day Recipes: Delicious Recipes for the Big Game - September 14, 2014