Ever wonder what astronauts eat while they are in outer space? Do you ever wonder how they eat food in Space? I do to. The National Automobile Museum is hosting a Science Saturday this August 13th and it is all about space food.
When you visit the Science Saturday: Food in Space, hosted at the National Automobile Museum in partnership with the Challenger Learning Center of Northern Nevada. You will get to:
- Explore food in space with an award-winning, classically-trained chef.
- Make and taste a variety of space foods in a hands-on activity.
- See an exclusive dome show about space exploration.
- Run a simulated mission to the International Space Station.
- Use VR headsets to explore on a first-person, 3D tour of the space station.
- Enjoy free refreshments and visit the rest of the museum and exhibits at your own pace
We may not have the same view as they do, but it would be pretty fun for us kids to know what it is like to eat food in space.
Event Details: Science Saturday: Food in Space!
Date: Aug. 13
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: National Automobile Museum, 10 Lake St, Reno, NV 89501