I’m always looking for something new to share with my hubby on Valentines Day. I asked my friends at Cascade Ice to share some ideas with us. They had a lot of great drink ideas, but here is the Valentines Drink I wanted to try and is very easy.
Valentines Day Drink Blushing Sparkler
Cascade Ice Pink Grapefruit
- Mix 1oz of whipped vodka, 4oz of Cascade Ice , the juice of a lemon wedge and a handful of ice in a mixer.
- Pour the cocktail into a chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
More about Cascade Ice:
- Cascade Ice waters are free of unnecessary and unhealthy “extras” found in other flavored waters like calories, sodium, caffeine, gluten and sugar. Compared to many popular soda brands which can contain upwards of 38 grams of sugar, Cascade Ice beverages are sugar-free and full of flavor.
- Cascade Ice has 21 delicious and unique flavors including Cranberry Pomegranate, McIntosh Apple and Orange Mango in addition to the line’s three newest flavors, Strawberry Banana, Coconut Mango and Coconut Pineapple. The sparkling waters have a delightful “fizz” combined with natural fruit juices.
- Cascade Ice is available for purchase in all 50 states, at retailers such as Albertson’s, Safeway, Ralph’s, QFC, A&P, Raley’s, Coborn’s, HEB, Market Basket, Shoprite, Food City and Price Choppers, among many others. Click here for a full map of retailer: