If you looking for Delicious and fresh recipe with some kick, this Taco Fresco Chicken Wrap and Gazpacho will hit the spot. Both recipes are easy to make and go perfectly in this hot weather!
Taco Fresco Chicken Wrap: Wrap in the spice with this recipe for a chicken wrap that is both healthy and flavorful!
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) of chicken strips
- 1 Nueva Cocina Taco Fresco Seasoning Mix
- 1 bag of wraps
- 1 cup of low fat mayonnaise
- Lettuce, tomatoes, etc. (any garnishments to your liking)
- Season chicken strips with ½ of the Nueva Cocina Taco Fresco Seasoning mix.
- Pan sear them until cooked through or bake them in the oven at 350° for about 15 minutes.
- Mix the other half of the Seasoning packet with mayonnaise.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture onto the wrap, add the chicken and any other garnishments, then wrap.
- Add cucumbers, avocado whatever your favorite crispy addition you like.
Nueva Gazpacho: Soup at a picnic? Si! Use Nueva Cocina Tortilla soup as the flavorful base and add fresh vegetables for a classic cold vegetable soup.
- 1 bag of Nueva Cocina Tortilla soup
- 4 cups of water (for soup)
- 1 Tablespoon of hot sauce (optional)
- 4 baby carrots
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- Cook the soup as directed, let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Peel cucumber and remove seeds.
- Chop all of the vegetables into large chunks except for the avocado.
- Use a blender on pulse speed to combine soup and vegetables.
- Let chill for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve very cold.
- Garnish with chopped avocado on top.
Nueva Cocina is the new way to cook Latin™. This all-natural product line contains the premium ingredients needed in just one box to create flavorful recipes. With an assortment of 18 different soups, seasonings and rice mixes, the brand is a favorite of people who don’t eat gluten (16 of the 18 products are gluten-free and of vegetarians (14 of the 18 products are meatless). With Nueva Cocina, everyone can cook or simply enjoy Latin food.