· 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast or chicken tenders, cut into 1 1/2” nuggets
· 2 cups of skim milk or buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle.
2. Place nuggets in milk.
3. Puree the Pringles in a food processor, and pour into a large sealable plastic bag. Place two or three nuggets at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
4. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and place the well-coated nuggets in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove and let stand, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes to crisp.
Image courtesy of Pringles.com