- 2- 6.38-ounce cans of Pringles (BBQ, Honey Mustard, Xtreme Blastin Buffalo or any of your favorite Pringles flavors)
- 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast or chicken tenders, cut into 1 1/2” nuggets
- 2 cups of skim milk or buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle.
- Place nuggets in milk.
- Puree the Pringles in a food processor, and pour into a large sealable plastic bag. Place two or three nuggets at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and place the well-coated nuggets in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and let stand, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes to crisp.
Image courtesy of Pringles.com