This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Rubbermaid®.
I have been trying to make better choices with my lunches and snacks. I’m most successful when prepping my meals ahead of time. The key to is finding quality storage containers that seal well, not to mention having delicious healthy food to put inside.
The first thing I wanted to make was Chicken Wraps and my favorite fruit snack. For this you will need the following:
- Tender Celery
- Sliced Chicken
- Dash of Balsamic
- Salt, pepper, paprika to taste
- Fresh Pineapple
- Lay down spinach leaves, chicken slices, carrots, celery on the tortilla.
- Small pinch of salt, pepper, paprika and drizzle balsamic on top.
- Roll tortilla tight, cut about an inch wide and place on one side of the snack container.
- On the other side add the pineapple and strawberries.
This is an excellent lunch, but wait we aren’t done. What about tomorrows lunch or tonight’s dinner? Let’s make a salad. For this you will need the following:
- Diced chicken
- Clean and add your spinach to the bottom half of salad container.
- Put the top half of salad container on the spinach and add broccoli to one side.
- Add diced chicken and carrots to the other side.
- Pick your favorite salad dressing and add to the little container.
Viola, your salad is ready! Aren’t they nice looking?
What do I like about these food containers?
- These Rubbermaid’s containers are 100% leak-proof! *Not applicable to internal compartments created by inserts
- They are microwaveable and safe to use in the dishwasher and freezer.
- I like that I can customize my containers with different trays.
- The containers are made with ultra-durable Tritan material and keep the container both stain-free and odor-free.
- BPA free
I will be getting more of these Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE storage containers so I can meal prep for the entire week.
Visit Rubbermaid and learn more about their line of leak-proof food storage containers.
Enter our Giveaway to win this 9 piece Snack & Salad Set