Chef Danny Boome is sharing with easy recipes for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner that any home cook can make at home—a Frittata, Butternut Squash & Ginger Soup and even Coq au Vin. All can of course be made with Ingenio—products that feature a frying pan with a removable handle, non-stick coating requiring less oils and fats, and T-fal’s patented Thermospot heat indicator that turns red to indicate ideal heat for cooking!
Tune in to watch Danny Boome on HSN tomorrow 6am est, visitfor the schedule and for more information on T-Fal please visit .
In the mean time here is a yummy recipe. This would be so soothing on a cold blistery day!
mac & cheese
· 8 ounces elbow macaroni
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
· 2 cups milk
· 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
· 8 ounces cubed processed cheese food
· In a large pot with boiling salted water cook elbow macaroni until al dente. Drain.
· In a medium saucepan, over medium heat melt butter or margarine. Whisk flour and stir vigorously. Add milk and cook until thick and bubbly, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add cheeses and stir until completely melted.
· In a large bowl mix together the drained pasta and cheese sauce mixture. Toss to coat evenly.
· Pour into a greased 2 quart casserole dish. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.