August isn’t even over yet and we are already thinking of fun new things to do this Halloween. Something we haven’t tried before is glow in the dark crafts and glow in the dark recipes. I asked some fellow bloggers for their favorite Halloween craft and recipe that glows and this is the list they share…
The picture alone gets me all excited and I’m ready to get my hands dirty making Halloween crafts with the kids.
Glow in the Dark Halloween Fun:
- Glowing Puff Paint – Kids Play Box
- Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Ghosts – Six Dollar Family
- Glow Fun Musical Instruments – Happily Ever Mom
- Homemade Glow in the Dark Bath Paint – Raining Hot Coupons
- Glowing Slime – Double the Batch
- Glow in the Dark Play Dough – 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Glow in the Dark Modge Podge Art – Happiness is Homemade
- Glowing Jell-O – Butter with a Side of Bread
- Outer Space Box Fort – Lalymom
- Giant Spider Decoration – Kids Craft Room
- Glow in the Dark Sand – Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Sensory Slime – From ABCs to ACTs
- Glowing Water and Water Beads – Learn Play Imagine
- Duct Tape Flower Ring – One Little Project
- Glowing Dough – Lemon Lime Adventures
- Fun DIY Glow in the Dark Pillow Case – Work it, Mom
Doesn’t that list sound like fun? I really like to deck the kids out with glow sticks and flashy LED lights so they can be seen on the road during trick or treat.
Here are some Fun Glow in the Dark items the kids might like to wear:
Oh I get in on the action too. For the past 3 years I have been wearing an LED dread lock head band.