My princess loves dolls and all the cute little toys that come with them. So when I agreed to review the Waverly & The Magic Seashells she was pretty excited. The package arrived, I opened it up and pulled out this collection of small dolls. There was a set of pretty little mermaids and sea shells. Keep in mind this set is for ages 4 and up; something I had to remind my princess. Her older sister even want to get in on the action. They asked me often to open the packages so they could play with them.
The shells are colored and shaped like seashells. The Pearl Seashell comes with a
miniature Pearl Pet that protects the pearl, my girls took a special liking to these.
The dolls include a scepter-shaped hairbrush and accessory, like a treasure chest, trophy cup or pedestal.
The Magic Seashells Magic Seashell Playset opens up to Waverly’s home, complete with her bed, a swing and the magic pearl reader. There are lights, music and you can even hear their voices. The girls really love this. The seashell doors can come off and be clicked right back on.
- Waverly and the Magic Seashells Magic Seashell Playset ($24.99)
- Waverly and the Magic Seashells “Mermaids of Azarella” Dolls ($7.99/each)
- Waverly and the Magic Seashells “Pearl Seashells” Collectibles ($4.99/each)
Learn more at:| |
Find the Waverly Collection at Target, Toys R Us and K-Mart.
Do you want to win the same three sets my girls got? Great. Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter and good luck.
Disclaimer: I received information and products pictured for review purposes. The opinions are my own.
Latest posts by MommaYoung (see all)
- Paleo Appetizers: Wrapped Asparagus - March 7, 2014
- Keeping an Open Heart: Open Hearts by Jane Seymour at Kay Jewelers - March 5, 2014
- St Pattys Day Crafts - March 4, 2014