They say baby hears Mommy talking and the voices of those around her. Knowing this, some Moms read to their babies and others play music for them.
That is where Creative Baby Inc comes in. They created the Sound Delivery system called Sound Beginnings.I received a Sound Beginnings Band to review, in black. The material is very soft and comfortable. The little pocket up front has a little cord attached to a very thin speaker. It also has a head phone splitter so you can listen with baby.
I slipped my Sound Beginnings band over my head and plugged in my MP3 player. It was very comfortable with no bindings or creasing parts. I was playing Flamenco and John Mayer for my little one. Some other ideas might be to play classical or record someone talking to baby. Like Daddy or baby’s Grandparents.
The band comes in two sizes, Size B is for pre-pregnancy size 4, 6, 8. I chose size C which is for pre-pregnancy size 10, 12, 14. Ok, I am not even close to these sizes and it still fit me comfortably.
- Comment telling me your favorite Baby Shower Gift to give or receive.
- Fan Sound Beginnings on Facebook
- Subscribe to Momma’s Blog
- Follow Momma on Friend Connect
- Become a friend on Facebook
- Follow Me on
- Add http://mommayoungathome.com to your blog roll or verify the link is correct.
- Enter one of Momma’s other Giveaways.
5 Extra Entries:
- Tweet about this giveaway
- Blog about the giveaway
Giveaway Ends Sunday, July 18th at 9pm Pacific Time
The Sound Beginnings Band, information, and giveaway were all provided by Creative-Baby.com in hopes that I would give my honest opinion of their product.