With the sounds of Jack Black singing “Kung Fu Fighting” stuck in my head, I watch my kids do battle in true “Kung Fu Panda” form…
Quoting things from the first movie, moving like their favorite character and whipping the spinners into action… Yep spinners. Throughout the spring, spin fighter toys featuring Kung Fu Panda 2 characters including Po, Tigress, Shifu, Monkey, Lord Shen, Mantis, Crane and Viper can be found inside specially marked boxes of participating General Mills cereals:
- Cocoa Puffs® (11.8 oz.)
- Trix® (10.7 oz.)
- Golden Grahams® (12 oz.)
- Reese’s Puffs® (13 oz.)
- Cheerios® (14 oz.)
- Apple Cinnamon Cheerios® (12.9 oz.)
- Cookie Crisp® (11.25 oz.)
- Lucky Charms® (11.5 oz.)
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch (12.8 oz.)
- Honey Nut Cheerios (12.25 oz.)
Let the games begin with one spin fighter toy in each box! Simply cut out the targets on the box and then use your spin fighter to try and knock them down. With eight character toys to collect, the Kung Fu fun can continue all summer long!
To get the part started, here is a prize pack the one lucky reader will receive:
Here is how to enter to win your prize pack:
- Comment answering one of these questions:
- Which character from Kung Fu Panda is their child’s favorite?
- Which scene in the original movie was their favorite?
- Who will they take with them to see Kung Fu Panda 2?
Want to get other entries? Here is how:
Please comment for every entry.
- Follow on Twitter
- Like ‘s Facebook page
- Become Momma’s Google Friend
Worth 5 extra Entries:
- to Momma’s NewsLetter
- Blog about the giveaway
- Tweet about the giveaway “Win a KungFu Panda Prize Pack w/@mommayoung http://bit.ly/iOwp2R #giveaway #myblogspark”
- Tell your Facebook Friends
Giveaway Ends 6/16/11 at 9:00 pm Pacific
General Mills and DreamWorks provided you with the prize pack, information, and additional prize pack through MyBlogSpark™.