Man is it hot outside! We have been in triple digits here and the thought of heating up the house cooking doesn’t sound appealing. But how many times can I make a plain ol’ chicken sandwich without it getting boring. So when the folks at Mezzetta asked me to tell you about their #makethatsandwich contest, I was like “oh Yea!”
Well I haven’t made a sandwich yet (just got the above goodies yesterday) but I really wanted to tell ya’ll so you can get time to #makethatsandwich!
So here is a little about the Mezzetta® “Make That Sandwich™ 2013 Contest”
- Visit http://makethatsandwich.com between May 27th and September 2nd to enter a recipe as many times as you want, but each entry must include your own original sandwich recipe
- Each recipe must use a minimum of two (2) Mezzetta products: Mezzetta® Brand (specialty peppers, olives and gourmet foods), Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced (sliced specialty peppers), Napa Valley Bistro® (specialty pasta sauces and olives) or Kona Coast® (teriyaki and BBQ sauces).
- Must have valid e-mail address and household street address. No..Hamburger & Hot Dog recipes.
- After you entered your sandwich Share, Share, Share on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook be sure to use the hashtag #MakeThatSandwich
What could you win….
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of: One check in the amount of Twenty-five Thousand Dollars ($25,000) will be awarded.
- Two (2) Runner-up First Prizes will be awarded with each winner receiving one check in the amount of One-Thousand Dollars ($1,000).
Sounds super easy right!? So grab some Mezzetta products, some yummy breads and let your taste buds do the rest. Good Luck!!!
I’ll share my recipes with you in the coming days.
I received the above Mezzetta products to try my own recipes and to share the contest with you…